Traditional Style Home Plan 60110 | Total Living Area: 2066 | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Garage Bays: 2 | Dimensions: 56′ Wide x 64’8 Deep
Conventional Design House Strategy 60110 is an excellent option for brand-new building and construction when you’re constructing a home for a big household. A covered rear patio, a benefit space over the garage and great deals of storage will put this architectural style at the top of the list for your future house.
This house offers a really practical split-floor strategy design with a number of the functions that your household desires
- Extensive bedroom/ bath and a lot of storage area in the big master walk-in closet. Delight in a whirlpool tub and different shower.
- Big open layout with risen ceiling over the kitchen area and terrific space.
- A 4th bed room/ perk space lies above the garage with its own restroom.
- Front and rear covered decks.
- Utility room with counter for folding clothing.
- Basement structure alternative.
On the left side of your house, the 2 kids’s bed rooms share the visitor restroom. This restroom has a combined tub/ shower and double vanity to assist with preparing yourself rapidly in the early mornings.
Bonus storage area in the garage leaves space for seasonal sports devices or gardening materials.
The primary level is 1672 square feet of living area, and the upper level perk location is 394 square feet of living area.